Whether you want ongoing advice or ad hoc help with your HR issues, our service is delivered to these principles:
- we will take time to consider the situation from several points of view
- we will explain which laws and best practice will be most relevant to you
- we will make recommendations and suggestions that you can act on immediately
Who we work with
- we have experience of working with organisations having from a few to several thousand employees
- We have significant experience across a range of sectors, including education, higher education, charities, manufacturing, food manufacturing, care sector, professional services
- see some of our clients here
What we Do
- issues we have assisted with include: disciplinaries, performance management, investigations, policies and procedures, recruitment, staff handbooks, TUPE transfers, management development, team development, conflict management.
- We undertake ad hoc projects, HR ‘Health checks’, specific issues and provide on-going support as your virtual HR professional
How we do it
- Our flexible approach enables us to assist in a way that fits your organisation.
- We could be an extra pair of skilled hands with an unbiased viewpoint.
- We can work as part of a team, as an expert advisor or operate as your virtual HR Department or HR Director.